Singapore Tour - Standard Package
Singapore without cruising is incomplete. Singapore is famous for its cruising. There are lots of activities to do on a cruise. The travelers can explore the neighboring countries like Malaysia through the cruise. It’s an awesome experience; travelers can’t assess how the time will pass away during the journey. The picturesque sightseeing and the fabulous environment gives a memorable trip for a lifetime.
Singapore is a small country as compared to the other cities of the countries of the world. Still, it is a well known international tourist destination. Singapore is a symbol of the clean streets, superb greenery around the country and mega malls
There are plenty of attractions for the tourists. Singapore is the best junction for the nature lovers. Garden by the Bay is the best place for them. There you can acquaint with the different types of flora.
Most people are worried about what to eat at the international destination. They miss their hometown dishes. Singapore is the best destination for the foodies' lover. Here you can get what you want. Nightlife in Singapore is amazing, you relish at night as the same spirit as in the morning. The number of events that can be delighted you and the best one is Singapore Night Zoo Safari.
What about adventure lovers? Yes, Sentosa Island is the best for adventure activity. There is a broad range of activities to do in Sentosa Island. What you select it's up to you? Perhaps people consider Singapore a little bit expensive but we provide you Singapore tour in your budget. Let’s explore the beauty of Singapore.
Singapore is the island country in South East Asia, where you get a chance to sail on real Cruise adventure. Hop on a short trip to sail away into the horizon on the cruise.
Singapore was set up as a British exchanging town in 1819 by Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles, and turned into an imperative town in the Malay Archipelago, "Singapore". The nation was given settlement rank in 1867. At the point when Raffles arrived in Singapore, he paid the then Sultan an aggregate of cash for a real estate parcel in the South of Singapore.
How To Reach Singapore
Singapore is an island country, connects to the world by air, road, and water. These are the following travel options to make a journey to Singapore:
- By Air: Changi Airport is the main airport of Singapore and also the main international transportation hub of aviation in Southeast Asia. It is voted as the world’s best airport as it provides facilities of several gardens, free internet cafes, a gym, an outdoor pool and the number of shops. It is well-connected to Europe, the Middle East, Asia, North America, and Australia.
- By Road: There are two main causeways that join Singapore to the mainland of Asia and Malaysia. The bus services are started from the early morning at 5 am till midnight.
- By Water: Singapore is an island country and it is famous for its cruise throughout South East Asia. There are ferry services to Riau Islands in Indonesia and Tanjung Belungkor in Malaysia. The tourists enjoy the cruise and spectacular view of the Singapore Island
- By Train: Singapore has the good connectivity to Johor Bahru, Malaysia, and Kuala Lumpur through the train. There are around three trains every day from the Tanjong Pagar MRT station Singapore with the sleeper class
Where To Stay
Singapore is famous for its green parks, shopping, nightlife, etc. There are a number of options according to the needs of travelers:
- Orchard Road: There are numerous malls on the Orchard road. The shoppers love this place as there is the number of malls to stroll with cafés and bistros. But there is very little options for nightlife lovers, and very crowded pedestrians during weekends
- Marina Bay: Marina Bay is the heart of Singapore, easily connected to the different places like Civic district, Clarke Quay, etc. Marina Bay has an eye-catching view, overwhelming with the attractions like Garden By the bay, Merlion Park, Singapore Flyer, etc. It is perfect for business class as there are many luxury hotels.
- Clarke Quay: This is the perfect place for partygoers, having good connectivity via MRT to the other parts of the city. The number of bars and night clubs like Home Club, Zouk, and Attica. The cultural atmosphere is missing
- Sentosa: Sentosa is famous for resorts, adventure activities, and man-made island. This is good for families, beach-lovers, adventure lovers as there are lots of adventure activities to do like in Universal Studio. The tourists enjoy the clean and beautiful beaches, but missing the shopping malls and markets. Sentosa is a little bit far from the main city, traveling to –fro is time-consuming.
- China Town: This place is famous for its cultural presence. There are lots of cultural sights and bona fide shopping for different products. There is a wide range of hotels from budgetary to luxurious. There is 10 minutes strolling walk to CBD and Clarke Quay. People love stylish nightlife with shopping at the night market of China Town.
- Little India: This place represents itself as India. Here, the tourists get a brief look of India. There are lots of budget hotels and the best place for foodies. There is a wide range of electrical and fashion stores. Luxury hotels, night bars, and clubs are missing.
- Bugis and Kampong Glam: Bugis and Kampong Glam are ideal places for the travelers and backpackers who want to spend less and explore more, in other words, these people always searching the best things at reasonable prices. There is a jumbled pack of entertainment as there is a number of options for shopping, nightlife, and restaurants. But a little bit far from the main town.
- Civic District: Civic District has legendary monuments, parks, and government’s buildings. It is a walking distance to the neighborhood places such as Clarke Quay, Little India. Lots of choices are available for flourishing restaurants and nightlife. But there is no scope of budget limits.
What is Singapore is famous for?
Singapore is a small island country, popularly known as Lion City. Singapore is well known for shopping, greenery and many more:
- Greenery: Singapore is a favorite destination for nature lovers. The beautiful beaches, Parks, and garden entice the tourist
- Marina Bay Skyline: There is an astonishing view of the skyline in Marina Bay at night. All the iconic structures like Merlion, Helix Bridge, Esplanade, etc. are sparkling in the night that gives an astounding view that touches the heart of onlookers
- Orchard Road: Orchard Road is famous as the street of fashion, the passion of shopaholics. Singapore is popular for the shopping of electrical and fashion goods. There is a number of malls to pick up the best.
- A ride in Bumboat: Bumboat is a small boat or water taxi. It gives a 40 minutes small journey of downtown Singapore. You can take the bumboat from any of the piers beside the Singapore River and know about the history of Singapore’s colonial past. During the passage, there are several stops – Merlion Park, Clarke Quay. Without this experience, a journey to Singapore is not completed
- China Town: China Town is famous for the ethnic collection of Chinese collection. Here you meet with the Chinese heritage & culture, temples and conventional wet markets.
- Garden By the Bay: It is the perfect place to meet and see nature’s beauty. The Garden has different zones through which you can learn more about the different types of vegetation and all.
- Little India: This is the best place for foodies. There is a number of restaurants where you get Indian cuisine. Here you get malls, tailor shops, and jewelry stores.
- Sentosa: It is a little bit far from the main city but here you get the clean beaches, adventures activities. The most popular Universal Studio where get lots of activities to do.
- Clarke Quay: This place is famous for nightlife. Here you get many options for night pubs and bars.
- Botanical Garden: It is 158 years old and displays tropical flora. It has three different zones, having different activities of the visitors. It is always appreciable by local and foreign visitors.
- Singapore Zoo: Singapore is especially famous for the night zoo where you see the nightlife of nocturnal animals.
- Singapore Cruise: Singapore is an island country and famous for its cruising. There are lots of activities to do on a cruise.
Best Time To Visit Singapore - February - April
The best time to visit Singapore is February - April, the months stuck between summer and winter are quite pleasant in which you can enjoy the utmost. The rest of period there is a dry and rainy season in which it is hard to explore and difficult to travel the beautiful outdoor sightseeing places
Things banned in Singapore
There are some things that are banned in Singapore. Take care of the following things are not with you while moving to Singapore:
- Chewing Gum
- Buying Alchohol after 10:30PM
- Entertaining with fireworks/firecrackers
- Owning OR Trading exotic animals
- Cats are not permitted in residential flats
- Consumption of durian onto public transportation
Must to know about the peculiar law of Singapore
There are some odd laws which have to follow in Singapore, else may cause a problem for you. Take care of following things while in Singapore:
- Don’t leave toilets especially public toilets un-flushed; otherwise, you have to bear fine for that. There is strict patrolling to check such an offense.
- Don't express your feeling publicly to your kith & Kin. It’s an offense
- Don’t pass comments on any religion.
- Public smoking is banned
- Spitting in public is banned
- Any person who appears nude in a public place is an offense. Even in a private place if you exposed in public view
Arrival at Singapore Airport and transferred to the Hotel. Stroll with nocturnal animals in Night Safari in the evening
Welcome to Singapore, “The Lion City”. Do you know why Singapore is called Loin City? The word Singapore derives from the Malay words “Singa” for Lion and “Pura” for the city. Upon arrival, a chauffeur receives you and transfers you to the Hotel. Check-in the hotel, repose and relax.
In the evening you will have an incredible journey to Night Safari. How amazing it is to know about the nightlife of nocturnal animals. Night Safari is the world's first nocturnal zoo and the most popular tourists' attraction spot. You can catch the sight of more than 1000 of extraordinary nocturnal animals while walking trails and trams that connect eight geographical regions
In the morning City Tour of “The Lion City.” In the evening, Sentosa with Cable Car+ luge and Sky Ride + Wings of Time
In the morning, the City Tour gives you the view of historic culture and lifestyle of multi–racial Singapore. It includes:
- Civic District past the Padang
- The historic Parliament House and The Cricket club
- Supreme Court and City Hall
- Merlion Park near to the Marina Bay
- Chinatown, a narrow road with lots of restaurants serving traditional fare
- Little India having traditional eateries, Hindu Temple, Spice shops, flower garland and many more, the list can’t be completed in words.
In the evening, you will cognizance with the wonders of Singapore. In the morning, after having breakfast you move to Sentosa Island- The charm of Singapore. There you fly in the sky and get the bird’s view from the above
Cable Car: You take a thrilling view from the sky from Faber Peak Singapore at Mount Faber, Harbourfront and Sentosa Island. It is the only cableway which runs into and within Sentosa.
Luge and Sky Ride: Here you get a unique experience of implausible sights of Singapore. People who love adventure and thrill in life, like jump aboard the Skyride. A 4-seater chairlift presents a scenic adventure of the Singapore skyline and the South China Sea.
Wings of Time: It is a spectacular award-winning outdoor night show. It is around 30 minutes show which fastens you to your seats with colorful lights, lasers, water fountains & 3D effects. It takes to you a magical world of adventure by several exotic vistas.
An unfettered Day
You will enjoy a day as you like. Singapore is famous as Shopping Paradise. If you don’t have any plan, you can opt any optional tour from optional tour list given below.
- Universal Studio
- Garden By Bay
- Jorang Brides park
- Marina Bay Sand with Infinity Pool
- Singapore Zoo
These optional tours are not included in the Package Tour cost at additional cost.
Experience an amazing and adventurous 2 days (Days4 &5) trip on Dream Cruise
Singapore is an island country where you have an opportunity to live in a cruise and enjoying sailing experience. Here you relax, filled with fun and rejuvenated while traveling. On the cruise, you get lots of recreation and wellness activity. Here you get lots of activities to do and relish yourself in the exotic atmosphere. Most people don’t satisfy with2 day’s trip on Cruise. If you want to you can extend a cruise trip to 3-4- or 5 days at additional charges
Enjoy the Dream Cruise
You are in Dream Cruise and having full enjoyment in the cruise.
Dpart To Your Home
Now it's time to pack your bags and ready to take off your home flight. Check-out from the hotel and transfers to the International Airport.
- Accommodation in Hotel for 3 Nights and 4 Days
- City Tour
- Stay 2 days on Cruise
- Night Safari
- Wings of Time
- Luge and Sky Ride
- Cable Car
- Attraction Transfers on SIC Basis
- Airport Transfers two ways on SIC Basis
- 5% Indian GST levied on total billing.
- In the international tour, airfare and visa charges are excluded.
- Ticket charges of any monuments or places which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- All extra charges which are not mentioned in Inclusions like
- Loader charges at Hotels & Airports
- Tips & Rewards
- Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, etc.
- Any charges in private nature.
- Any unpredictable charges due to unforeseen circumstances like roadblocks, Landslides, etc.
- Any amount increase due to change in Government policies like the increase in fuel, taxes, etc.
- Any private charges like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, etc.
- Lunches except specified
- All kinds of things that not stated in the Package inclusions Price.
- Appropriate High season charges during Chinese New Year period.
- Peak Season or exclusive events charges will be applicable at the time of booking only.
- Any charges are due to increase the validity of air ticket.
- Any optional or alternative tour cost.
- Travel Insurance as per requirements.
- In case you need transfers before 0800 and after 1800, kindly inform in advance as these transfers have extra cost with an applicable surcharge.
Terms and Conditions
- Routine Check-in time in the hotel is 1400/1500 and check-out time is 1000/1200. Check-in before time and check-out after time only possible if rooms are unoccupied.
- At the airport, 80 minutes is the maximum waiting time from the landing of the flight.
- Kindly adhere the given itinerary and be on time so the tour can be moved smoothly. Downtime is 5 minutes for SIC and 10 minutes on Pvt. Basis.
- SIC means Seat in Coach i.e a vehicle is shared by different passengers staying in different hotels. Waiting time is 5 minutes.
- Private Basis where a coach is not shared with anyone. Waiting time is 5-10 minutes. This is charged on an hourly basis without regard to running or waiting time. It is used just on a personal basis.
- The Itinerary can be changed on request. Kindly inform the tour-in-charge at least 48 hrs. in advance. But your request is approved with due regard of availability.
- If there is any inconvenience, be comfortable to call our customer care no. for any detail.
- Any unutilized tickets or services are non-refundable.
- Kindly take care of your goods during in-transit. Dhamtrip.com has not any type of responsibility regarding any type of loss, misfortune or robbery of cash, jewelry or any valuable abandoned in our vehicles.
- To confirm your booking, deposit 50% of total tour cost or Rs.20000/ per person (whichever is less) that is non-refundable.
- All the services are confirmed prior checking of availability of the same.
- During the fair period, additional surcharge has to be paid with the tour cost.
- In case of cancellation of the trip, kindly refer to the cancellation policy.
- Nowadays GST is applicable in India, any form of tax or surcharge levied by the Government of India should be paid by the traveler.
- The said proposal is valid for the mentioned dates/months, prices are subject to be changed without prior notice.
- All the transportation (Flights, train, buses, etc.) is regulated by the governing authorities of respective countries. Any change in the policy of transportation like increase/decrease in fair, change in operation of transport, etc. should adhere. We are not responsible for this concern.
- Any extra tour expenses will be directly bear by the traveler.
- Dhamtrip.com acts as an agent to grant a visa. We submit the visa documents and collect the visa from the Embassy. Issuing the visa is the whole discretion of the respective Consular Office/Embassy.
Hotel Check-in & Check-out policy
- Kindly valid identity proof like passport, Driver’s License, PAN Card etc. is in hand. It is needed at the time of Check-in.
- At the time of Check-in, the hardcopy of hotel vouchers are exhibited at the reception.
- Check-In time is 1400/1500 hours and the Check-Out time is 1000/1200 hours as per Singapore Standard Time.
- Early check-in or late check-out is only possible if rooms are vacant.
- We require a photocopy of Pan Card at the time of booking.
- When the date of the trip is more than 20 days from the date of booking, we deposit 50% of the total tour cost or Rs. 20000/- (whichever is less) at the time of booking which is non-refundable.
- When the date of the trip is less than 7days, we deposit the full amount of tour cost which is non-refundable.
- If the tour is by air, it is needed to deposit the full amount, so we can purchase air tickets and air insurance.
- Make the full payment on the confirmation of all services. Kindly check the cancellation policy also.
- In case of an International trip, we need photocopies of Passport with passport size photograph with white background size 3.5X4.5 com with 80% face visibility.
Note: No amount is refunded by Airlines in case of cancellation of non-refundable air tickets.
Most Important Tips While Travelling to Singapore
- India is 2 hrs 30 min ahead from Singapore as per Indian Standard Time.
- Shopaholics like to visit Mustafa Market/City Square/Orchard Road/ Somerset Road/Vivo City / Chinatown /Bugis Junctions and Bugis street.
- To enjoy nightlife and restaurants in Singapore, we suggest Clarke Quay / Boat Quay / Arab Street / Little India /Emerald Hill / East Coast Park / Dempsey Hill.
- The temperature of Singapore is constantly hot and humid. The temperature is never falls down below 20 degrees Celsius. Prefer light Clothes as Singapore has a steady rainfall throughout the year and humid temperature. It's better to just check climate conditions before you will depart for Singapore.
- Metered Taxies, buses and Mass Rapid Transit (MRT- Metro) are the local transport.
- Currency Exchange: There are different banks available all over the city who exchanged the currency as per their norms. Money changers are also available at every Shopping Centre. They don’t charge any fees and you can easily exchange your currency and traveler’s cheque as compared to the banks.
- Telephonic: It is better to buy a local Sim that is easily accessible by presenting your passport. Don’t forget to take a travel adaptor.(International)
- Language: English is well known in Singapore.
Lord Shiva presents in the form of “Cosmic Light” or “Jyotirlingam.”. Kedarnath is the highest among 12 jyotirlingam.
- 5% Indian GST is imposed on Total Bill Amount.
- The full amount of payment should be made by you at the time of affirmation of services and before the departure.
- 100% payment should be paid in advance for booking the services in cheque/NEFT.
- All the payments should be paid in INR at the rate of exchange prevalent at the time of payment.
Note: In case of tour cost paid in any other currency, Rate of Exchange (ROE) is considered as INR 1.00 extra on the total payment day from XE.com for the proposal. Any changes in ROE will lead to a change in price. We consider ROE at the time of payment.
When you canceled your trip, we are not in a position of refund your whole amount, but at our best, we refund the amount as per the following terms:
- If you cancel the trip between 30-45 days from the date of booking, 50% amount of tour cost is refunded.
- If you cancel the trip in 30-20 days from the date of booking, 25% amount of tour cost is refunded.
- If you cancel the trip in 20 or fewer days from the date of booking, no amount of tour cost is refunded as we already make payments for the prior trip.
You can make payment to us by using below given payment details:
Account Name : Dhamtrip com
A/c No.: 2111887396
IFS Code : KKBK0000186
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank